We recognize that budget constraints often prohibit organizations from approaching security from an enterprise perspective. However, we also recognize that cost benefits can always be realized from advance planning and forecasting.
QUINTECH has and currently provides professional products and services to management and executives of the Department of Defense and Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies for the introduction of security measures in the following areas:
- Airforce, Army, Navy and Marine Corps sites worldwide
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Secure Room/Secure Work Environment Construction
- SCIF Construction Management
- Multi-Tenant Government Facilities
- Parking Lots and Garages
- High Security Laboratories
- Security Monitoring Center Design & Construction
- Preventative Maintenance
Our clients rely on us for a wide range of project support, from those completed within weeks to those lasting for a span of several months. QUINTECH recognizes the different needs of our clients and has thus provided a flexible contracting model, so each client can tailor their relationship with us.
For DOD and Non-DOD Federal clients, contracting with QUINTECH is easy and convenient. Our services are available through the below contract vehicles.
- GSA Schedule #GS-07F-103BA
- FAA/eFAST # DTFAWA13A-00042
- Seaport-e # N00178-14-D-7253
- USDA # AG-3144-B-14-004
To obtain additional information regarding the use of these contract vehicles, contact QUINTECH directly at: